Thursday, April 21, 2011
Growing...
Had another u/s today and this tech wasn't very forthcoming with information. When I asked what sizes I had she hesitated and after a little more prodding told me none bigger than 10 on my left and on the right a couple bigger than 10, ranging from 13 - 17. She said my Dr. will call with a full analysis, to which I answered "hopefull! he was supposed to after Monday and never did." So I am going to give them until 3 to call me and if I haven't heard by then I am going to call!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I just wanted to leave you an encouraging note! I have finally found your blog (after you started following mine... yes I am slow lol) and am reading up, but I have been right where you are right now, and wanted to say I am praying those follies are growing!!! The uncertainty is unnerving! Can't wait to hear the update from the Dr.
ReplyDelete