Not feeling quite so crazy today as I did yesterday. I think partially because I have been extremely busy at work today tying up last minute odds and ends. Warning! Warning! TMI ahead....AF has been extremely strange this month. Seriously it was like two days, one of which (yesterday) was barely anything. Like I barely even needed a tampon. Although I usually have two - three days of decent flow and then a day of nothing and then one last day of a trickle so tomorrow it could come back. I still haven't heard back from the U/S place about scheduleing my CD12 U/S. I am getting impatient and a little irritated. I suppose I should call my nurse. I do miss the responsiveness from our last RE's office - they would schedule it when I called in to report CD1. But the new RE doesn't have the U/S in their building so it is outsourced to a local imaging center. What a hassle but if it has better results or I end up liking this RE better it's worth it in the long run.
Bring on the weekend! Walleye and I are heading to my hometown this weekend. My cousin is getting married tomorrow, on her parents wedding anniversary - how sweet is that! Tonight we are having dinner with my niece and nephew, oh and their parents but really who wants to see their parents when K and J are so dang adorable! Apparently J is obsessed with me. One night he wouldn't go to sleep until he called me...the kid is only 2 1/2! Today he didn't want to go to daycare once he heard I was coming to visit tonight. Makes me feel pretty special! I am so looking forward to seeing them. We are staying with my brother this weekend as my Mom is still recovering from her last hospital visit and I didn't want her to go through any additional work having us home. My brother has been inviting us to stay with him since he bought his new house so it's about time we do. Plus, then I get to cuddle with my niece-dog, Eva! She's a big ol' rottweiler but has the demeaner of a cat and in fact is scared of most cats even though they are 1/20th the size she is! We haven't hung out with my brother in a really long time so ti will be good to hang with him. He and Walleye get along really, really well - which warms my heart to no end. I love my big bro!
Is it wrong that I am most looking forward to this wedding tomorrow so I can wear the super cute shoes I bought for it. Both pairs! Yes, I bought two pairs of shoes for one wedding...but the first pair have insanely high heels so I am anticipating my feet hurting by the dance so yesterday when I found some almost identical flats for $12.99 I just had to have them too! Both pair are a peachy-pink sparkly shoe and I adore anything pink and add sparkles and I about die! Plus my dress is the first one I purchased in a smaller size since starting WW so I am thrilled to be able to wear it.
Sunday we have Mass with my immediate family and then brunch before heading back home. I love going to Mass in my hometown Cathedral. It is such a beautiful Church and being the overly sentimental person it . After brunch it is home to get the house in order and groceries bought and get ready for Monday morning! I have to be at the surgical center at 7:15 a.m.!
No comments:
Post a Comment