Sunday, April 17, 2011

One handed typing leads to a short post

Carpal tunnel surgery last Monday went well.  Hard to believe it was almost a week ago!  Recovery has been really, really good thus far.  Barely any pain, thankfully, as I found out the hard way I am allergic to codiene.  The allergic reaction, all over body rash the first few days after surgery was honestly, probably the worst part of this entire experience...well that and the fact that this Miss Independent has had to rely soooo much on Walleye.  Speaking of Walleye, he has been a Godsend and I don't know what I would do without him.  He has been a fantastic caretaker, even though at times he seems a little too over-protective.  Thank you Lord  for blessing me with such a wonderful husband!

Tomorrow is CD13 and my first monitoring u/s of this cycle.  Hoping and praying and crossing my fingers that I have some nice sized follies!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment