Still no word from my Dr. Yesterday I got a call from a pharmacy I had never heard of and it was a pre-recorded message saying my prescription was in...only thing i can think of it was the Rx for the hcg shot as my nurse told me earlier this week they when they order it for me but i would have to pick it up myself - which is how i had done it in the past but this must be a new procedure for them. Anywho...she never said they were for sure ordering it. I called my Dr first thing this morning but the usual nurse is out but the receptionist said she saw a note from R (the usual nurse) to the nurse filling in that they were waiting for me to sign a form, only thing I was never told I had a form to sign. I told the receptionist this and she said she would leave a message for nurse number 2 to call me. Seriously...WTH! Don't they realize this is a time sensitive period and it's a Friday and I kinda need to know what's going on. When am I going to get the shot? Do I need another u/s and if so when is that going to be scheduled? I am just so frustrated. They sure suck at communication...hoping that means they are really good at the stuff that really matters!
Well I am off for the weekend. We are heading to my hometown tonight for my cousin's deployment party. He is being deployed for the third time - first time was to Italy for a year, second time was to Iraq for two years and now to Afghanistan for a year. He leaves behind a wife, a 7 year old daughter and a 5 year old daughter. I am so proud of him and am honored to be his cousin. I pray for a safe deployment and that he (and his unit) return safely. I am so thankful we are able to spend some time with him before he leaves. Please God watch over K, his guard unit and all of their families during this difficult time of separation and possible danger.
Tomorrow is the Easter celebration with my immediate family and Sunday with the in-laws. Not looking forward to having to hang out with L (my BILs gf) and her brood of kids (gosh I sound like I hate kids and I don't...L's are just so poorly behaved and to be honest it hurts a little to spend time with them. I wish I could get over the jealousy of her being blessed with 4 kids when I strongly disagree with her choices and parenting.). But Walleye has to spend time with my huge family (all my aunts, uncles, cousins, their spouses and kids) tonight and my immediate family tomorrow so I guess I can't complain about a few hours on Sunday.
Happy Easter!
No comments:
Post a Comment