AF finally showed this morning! Day 17 after ceasing Provera. I'm not going to lie I was beginning to freak out. 17 days, two negative HPTs, PMS symptoms but no AF. I was beginning to think there might be something seriously wrong, in addition to my current IF problems, with me. I was getting so down that we wouldn't be able to try this month and would have to continue to wait. I am so relieved. Relieved because it most likely means there isn't anything more seriously wrong with me (although I am going to ask my RE). Relieved because we don't have to wait much longer to try. Relieved (TMI warning) because now I won't have to worry about how to change a tampon with a bum hand! I was really beginning to wonder about that last one...how in the world was I going to use tampons after my surgery. I am beginning to wonder about how I am going to do a lot things for a while after my surgery.
Next steps are to call my RE to schedule my U/S around CD12 and starting CD5 take Femara for 5 days. I am so excited to finally being on the road to officially trying again.
I owe the Lord a big hearty THANK YOU!
Good luck with this cycle! I will be praying for you!
ReplyDelete