Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Right Decision?

I am wondering if we made the right decision in changing Drs.  I am not overly thrilled with the responsiveness (or lack of responsiveness) from him and his nurses.  I also am getting very frustrated with all the running around, well technically phoning around and length of time it takes to get anything done.  I am so dang frustrated.  If I liked my previous Dr. better I would see about going back to her.  I had my CD13 baseline u/s on Monday and was told my Dr.s office would be calling me - as of yesterday afternoon they hadn't called so I called them and left a message for the nurse.  When she called back she said I needed another u/s on Thursday, with a possible 3rd one on Friday and trigger either Friday or Monday.  Also, the imaging center would have to call me to set up the u/s...which as of 3:45 p.m. on Wednesday they have not...how am I supposed to get one tomorrow if it hasn't even been scheduled yet!  GRRR!!!  I suppose I should call my Dr.'s office...

And boy do I wish I could type two handed so I could beter explain/vent...

No comments:

Post a Comment