Here we are already...another 2WW! I am trying really hard to not drive myself crazy (and it's only been a few hours since the IUI).
Today's IUI went good. They are just so dang great at that RE's office! I can't say that enough! I have decided that I am going to write a letter to my last RE and my referring Dr - I feel very strongly that they all need to know how horrible of an experience we had with his office. What's sad is Dr. E was really nice and I really liked him.
I had a different nurse today so I asked her about the "quiet uterus" the nurse from yesterday told me and today's nurse said she never heard it but would talk with my Dr to make sure. Turns out of the 4 REs in that office my Dr is the only one who believes in the no hanky panky for two weeks after the IUI. So the nurse said in her honest opinion to do whatever we feel. Whew! That was going to make the 2WW seem even longer!
Duckie found out last night that the cancer wasn't in the lymph nodes they removed and will find out today what the MRI and CT scan show and what his treatment will be. I am seriously checking my phone and email every few minutes anxiously awaiting news. Praying it is good news. Duckie is getting a little nervous about his job...this week he will use up the last of his sick time and has only one day of vacation until September. And the owners of his company have let sick people go before so he is nervous they will do so to him. I pray they will be kind and understanding and work with him on his illness and need days off. He already has so much to worry about I wish he didn't even have to think about that.
My MIL doesn't seem to be doing so well now that she is at home. We went to visit her last night and when we walked in we could hear her wailing "somebody ppplleeeeaaassseeee help meeeee. i neeeeedddddd water." over and over again. Her aide was right there with her trying to get her to eat jello or drink pedialyte but that wasn't working. Her aide was so patient! I don't know how she did it. My MIL would drift in and out of sleep or consciousness. When she was awake it was like she wasn't really there there. She looked pale and her lips looked a little blue and seemed to be breathing hard so we talked the aide into putting her on oxygen (which she gets at night) and she seemed to do a little better. She didn't talk to Walleye when he talked to her and usually she has at least something to say. All she could say was how she needed help and water. It was so heartbreaking. We think it might be all the meds she is on and are praying that she isn't in any pain.
No comments:
Post a Comment