Just about one week down of the agonizing two waiting weeks...and to be honest it hasn't really been all that bad! I think all my prayers for patience have been heard! I have been really good about not consulting Dr. Google on every little pain, twinge, feeling, etc. I have been good about not thinking too much into timing - if it was successful when/how we coudl tell everyone, what the due date would be, etc. I haven't been going nuts thinking about baby names and nursery colors and all that stuff. (Although at lunch today I ran to Target and I browsed past the cribs and such - but mainly because Walleye and I were talking about buying a new couch and love seat for the living room but then got on the subject of if we needed baby furniture soon how much would that be) - but I didn't stop and wonder and hope and kill myself with wishing like I would have last month. I did a quick walk by and went on with my shopping trip. Thank you God for giving me more patience this time around and thank you to anyone out there who may be praying for my patience.
Can I just express how much I absolutely HATE, HATE, HATE these darn progesterone suppositories?!?! Oh my they are a pain and a half. I hate having to set my alarm an hour early (4 am) so I can insert one and lay down for almost an hour. I hate having to insert one right before bed. And like last night I was up late so it wasn't until 11:30 the first one went in and only 4.5 short hours later another one did. Walleye's co-worker invited to their lake land for the 4th of July weekend and it sounds like a ton of fun however, I am not so sure about having to do suppositories while camping - it'd be different if they had a cabin that we were staying in. Plus Walleye, his coworker and his coworker's wife would all be able to have as many beers as their hearts desired and I wouldn't be able to have any...just in case. (I know when I do become pregnant it means way longer than 9 months without a beer but right now since there's a 50/50 chance that it would be worth the sacrafice it's not as easy). I have also noticed headaches, almost daily, since starting the progesterone - which I read was a potential side effect.
I also have been having bad side effects from the metformin. That is so strange to me because I haven't missed a single dose in weeks. Oh man do I hate the metformin side effects. Well I really only get one side effect but it's bad enough to be considered multiple ones. Well hopefully it works itself out soon. It might have something to do with the fact that I ate pretty bad this past weekend - lots of sugar, fat and calories...
My bloodtest is next Tuesday at 7:30 am so I should know the results by this time next Tuesday...one week and about one day to go....Praying I continue my current level of patience and not getting my hopes up too high.
Prayers for you!!!!
ReplyDelete