Monday, May 23, 2011

2 over 20!

Had my u/s this morning and they tech told me I have one over 20 on each side (I can't remember the exact sizes) and the left side has one about 14.  (I am shocked by the left side as I think the last few times it's been the lazier of the two.) Both sides have numerous 10 or under.  YEAH!  I am thinking that means the shot should be anyday now.  I can't wait to hear from my Dr as to when we can do the shot and talk to him about which Dr to go to next month if this month doesn't produce a BFP.  I want to keep things rolling as I don't want to "waste" another month from changing Drs.  Thank you God for two great sized follies!!!

Duckie's surgery on Friday went well.  They removed three lymph nodes under his left arm (poor guy is a southpaw like his favorite sister) and did quite a long incision on his back to remove teh rest of the mole but the surgeon told my Dad everything went really well.  Duckie should find out the results on Friday (if not before).  He has a follow up with the Dr then and I am assuming a discussion about what's next.  I got to spend a few hours with him and my parents on Saturday, so that was nice.  It was reassuring to see him and see how great of spirits he is in.  Thank you God for making the surgery go well and for him not being in too much pain. 

Heading to Caribou to get myself a cinnamon roobios tea!  I have been craving one ALL weekend! 

4 comments:

  1. So glad to hear your brother's surgery went well...praying that he has a quick and pain free recovery!

    Aaand...that's awesome news about your follicles!!! Praying for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOOO HOOO!!! That is great news all around! Praying this is the cycle!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great news all around!!!!!!! Grow, follies, grow! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks ladies for the prayers for my big bro Duckie and myself! You gals are great!

    ReplyDelete