Wednesday, May 4, 2011

This and That

Not much new...just waiting for the next cycle.  I went in on Monday to have my progesterone levels checked but haven't heard anything back so I am assuming my Dr is waiting to review them with us on our 05.11.11 appointment.  Either that he hasn't taken the time to review them yet...which wouldn't entirely surprise me either. 
I finally didn't gain anything last week but unfortunately I didn't lose any weight either.  I am having the hardest time getting back on WW.  I keep telling myself I'll start tomorrow or next Monday or after lunch but then that deadline comes and I find a new one.  I wish I had better will power!
Starting last Friday I noticed my ta-tas are getting sore again.  Hoping that means I will get AF without drugs this month!  I also must be getting a little emotional, which is par for the course for me, as we watched Toy Story 3 on Sunday and I bawled and bawled at the end! Walleye couldn't help but laugh at me!
I had a physical therapy appointment on Monday and not only did I meet all my goals but I exceeded two!  I am recovering so well that they don't need to see me back there unless it starts getting painful or I start to lose mobility.  I have to massage vitamin E oil into my scar three times a day and need to keep watch on the swelling.  Then on 5.23 I start another batch of exercises.  I also see the surgeon one last time on 5.24.  I really can't believe how easy this surgery/recovery has been!
I thought I would be dreading Mother's Day this year as I was so hoping to have a baby or be pregnant but luckily I have to work that day.  It is commencement at the University and I am in charge of one of the receptions so it will be a busy day.  I am a little sad I won't be able to see my Mom but we will do a combined Mother's and Father's Day in June.  

No comments:

Post a Comment