Thursday, May 19, 2011

Thank you

Thank you to all who commented that you will be praying for me, my borther and my family.  (And to those who may read and are praying but haven't commented).  It so appreciated.  I am sending lots of prayers up today and warm thoughts to my brother as he has his dye test today.  I am not sure when he/we will find out the results but I hope, especially for my brother's sake, that it isn't too long. 

Caffeine headache is almost gone today!  Woot!  Woot!  Might still get myself a decaf coffee.  :)  Today I am feeling something in the ovary area - every once in a while.  I sure hope those are follicle "growing" pains!  I am looking forward to Monday's u/s (really, only an infertile would be looking forward to getting wanded!) to see if we have any contenders. 

Thanks again for the prayers!

No comments:

Post a Comment