Walleye is off fishing with his buddies for the weekend again....apparently it is the LAST ice fishing trip of the season but I'll believe that one when I see it! I love Walleye dearly but it has been nice having the weekend to myself. Having been single and independent for so much of my life once I met Walleye I missed having these weekends...where I could sleep in, watch girl-y movies, eat cereal for every meal, scrapbook, shop, etc. As much as I am enjoying myself I already can't wait for tomorrow evening when he comes home (mainly because I miss him but also partly because I can't wait to see his reaction when he sees I cut 6 1/2 inches off my hair on a whim this morning!).
So after work yesterday I ran out to my in-laws (they live in the country about 10 minutes out of town) to drop off Walleye's wool over coat for the son of one of my MIL's aides. Then went back to town to run errands and pick up a few chick flicks from Redbox. Well turns out my phone was still on silent from work and I missed a call from an unknown local number. When I listened to the voicemail I about keeled over...it was my BIL's gf "L". She said she needed to ask me something and to please call her back. I'll be honest I waited another hour at least to call her back as I had no idea what she wanted to what I would say to her. I thought maybe she wanted me to watch the kids or see if I could take my MIL to Mass on Sunday or then I got all paranoid and thought maybe she had somehow found my blog (no one, not even Walleye knows about my blog) and had read the post where I vented about her. So finally I called her back and turns out she wanted to ask me to help her make invitations for her eldest daughter's First Communion. How in the world could I say no to a request like that...I mean I LOVE to craft, it shows that I am "trying" when it comes to L, but most importantly it was something to help her daughter get her First Communion. So heaven help me, next Wednesday night L and I are getting together to start designing and making invitations.
On cycle news...there really isn't anything of note to report...I am still PMS-ing a bit - sore tatas, constant craving for salt and chocolate (hence my last two meals have consisted solely of McD's french fries and Reese's mini pb cups) - but at least the crabbiness has seemed to have subsided. Thankfully! I am still feeling a little bit of pressure and random quick piercing pains on my right side but not near as much as last weekend. I am on day 6 after ceasing the Provera so any day now AF shall arrive.
With that I am off to watch another chick flick!
My favorite is McD's french fries dipped in a milkshake! HEAVEN:)
ReplyDeleteI agree completely with the fries and milkshake - espcially a chocolate milkshake!!
ReplyDelete