So we’ve had quite the snow storm over the past 18 hours or so and will continue to be in a winter storm warning until 7 pm tonight. Just when we had only a few scattered piles of snow left here and there. I guess on the bright side the majority of our snow had already melted so this stuff should melt faster…at least that’s what I keep telling myself.
The university cancelled classes until 10 am but all offices were to open as usual – never mind every single school in the area, including two other area colleges were closed for the day. The technical college in town cancelled classes until 10 am as well. Really?!?! They couldn’t just close for one stinkin’ day? The drive in was not fun (and I live in town) and before that treacherous drive I spent over an hour shoveling the driveway. Our street was not plowed until after 8 am and of course the minute I reach the end of the driveway the plow comes through and makes a knee high ledge at the end of the driveway that I then had to shovel away. Shortly after I got done with that a city bus got stuck not 100 yards from my driveway. I’m thinking if a city bus gets stuck outside my house it’s a good sign that I shouldn’t go into work. But alas, I went in and hated every minute of the 30 minute drive (which normally takes me 15 at most!). Then I get to the shuttle station (I have to take a shuttle from my assigned parking lot up to the main campus) and I have to wait 30 minutes for a shuttle (which normally I wait 5 minutes or less). Needless to say this already PMSing girl was extremely crabby by the time she actually got to her office!
It wouldn’t have been so bad if Walleye didn’t have to plow at 3 am and would have been home to shovel the driveway or at least help me. (Don’t feel too sorry for him – he doesn’t need to plow – he does it to help his brother out but mainly because he likes to!) We sort of have this unspoken deal that I do the housework inside and he does the outdoor work, i.e. mowing, watering, seeding, shoveling, etc. So now since I had to shovel the extremely wet and heavy snow for well over an hour this morning and will most likely have to shovel again when I get home I think Walleye owes me a good old housecleaning! (Did I mention I am PMSing and have these irrational thoughts pop into my head sometimes?)
Why again do we choose to live in MN? Old Man Winter needs to get the hint that he’s just not welcome in these here parts anymore!!!
In cycle news…in addition to the PMSing (easily irritated, crabby, irrational thinking, constant craving for chocolate and junk food - thus eating, eating and more eating), my ta-tas are getting rather tender and sore to the touch. Sunday and Monday I had sharp twinges and pains in my ovary area every so often – especially Sunday late afternoon/evening. So I am assuming AF should be here within the week – which is right on par from when I finished the Provera. I just don’t remember the PMSing, sore ta-tas and ovary area pains this close to the end of Provera in past cycles. But then again there were only a few cycles of that and they were a while ago so I might not be recollecting the facts and timing accurately. I wish I was more regular so I could figure out the timing for this coming cycle. I am such a planner that not knowing is really hard on me. I am really hoping the baby dancing is not supposed to happen the weekend of April 9 as we have to head back to my parents for the weekend for my cousin’s wedding. Even though I am married I just don’t know about baby dancing at my parents’ or my brothers’ houses. (Not sure if we are staying with my parents or my bro that weekend.)
No comments:
Post a Comment