Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Seriously, any day now!

AF can knock at my door any time now!  My last Provera pill was taken on Sunday, 3.20.11 – which would be 9 days ago! In the past she’s arrived between 6 – 8 days after the last pill.  Granted I am only one day past the longest she’s taken to arrive and that it can take up to 14 days but come on already!  I just want to get this cycle started.  Have I mentioned I am a rather impatient person!  I am just so ready for the sore ta-tas to be done.  To not eat everything in sight (it is wreaking havoc on my WW plan).  To not go to the bathroom constantly to double check I haven’t missed her arrival.  To just move on to the next step! 
Of course her impending arrival is causing me to get lost in baby daydreams…constantly!  I am trying so hard to not to go there but more often than not I can’t stop that one little sentence from running through my brain.  You know the one…”Maybe she’s not here yet because you’re pregnant!”  Then when that sentence does slip through it is usually followed by “I should pick up a HPT on my way home from work – just to double check.”  I just know though that the moment I do that she will laugh in my face and show up hours, if not minutes, later!  Hey – maybe I should test just to get her here – like in a restaurant when you are waiting and waiting for your food to show and you know that going to the bathroom will make it arrive faster and sure enough you go and come back and your food arrived right after you left the table! 
In other news…I am meeting with a hand surgeon tomorrow to discuss carpal tunnel surgery.  A month or so ago I had the EMG (yuck!) which found my right hand has carpal tunnel but my left doesn't yet.  (Or least the left is not bad enough to require surgery yet.) And after that I have a dentist appointment.  Why on earth did I think to schedule those both on the same day?!?!  As if one appointment wasn’t bad enough.  Then I realized that tomorrow night is the night I am supposed to meet L (my BIL’s gf) to work on First Communion invites for her daughter.  I suppose I should look at it as getting all the “icky” things done in one day instead of ruining three separate days.  Maybe I should see if Walleye can meet me for lunch before my appointment to brighten the day a little bit! 

1 comment:

  1. Totally understand the whole thoughts of maybe a BFP. Gosh, it just teases the heck out of us!!!! It's heart-wrenching!

    ReplyDelete