I have a cousin who is a couple years younger than me. We used to be somewhat close but have grown apart the older we get. She got married 4 years ago in June and they had been TTC pretty much ever since. I have a sneaking suspicion she might have PCOS but I've never gotten up the courage to ask her about her TTC journey. We are very similar in our body builds and look quite a like and I just can't get past this feeling that she too is suffering from PCOS.
Last September she announced on Facebook she was PG (and was like 4 weeks along) and a few weeks later posted saying there was no baby at the u/s. I have been praying for her daily ever since and looking back really wish I would have reached out to her last Fall.
She just posted a semi-cryptic message on FB that leads me to believe she is PG again and I pray that she is and that all goes well. And that she has a happy, healthy baby next late winter/early spring. I have a feeling she is really early in the pregnancy as some of her posts from the last two weeks talk about pills to help in the baby makin'.
So if you wouldn't mind saying a prayer or two for her and her baby I would much appreciate it!
Just said my prayers:)
ReplyDeleteThank you Awaiting!
ReplyDelete