It's somewhat crazy to me that I am actually thinking about those three things and that they relate to me! That I am actually starting to plan a baptism, register and give dates for a baby shower and opened a big huge box that was delivered over the weekend that contained our nursery bedding...and that it is all for OUR baby!
There are days when I am still in shock that I am pregnant - and almost 23 weeks pregnant at that. I am so blessed!
BAPTISM
I have been trying to connect with Father at our Church about how to begin planning the baptism but every time I call he is out and I am told to call back around 8:30 the next morning. Wouldn't you know those are the mornings when I have meetings during that time.
Our Church website says that we have to take a 2 day class in preparation which I am hoping is more like the "class" or "meeting" we had with Father prior to our wedding - where we just met with him and discussed marriage and such. I was telling Walleye about that and he suggested if that's all it is (a meeting with Father) then maybe we suggest he comes over for dinner one night - great idea in my book! I so excited to talk with Father and to get started planning the baptism (even if it is still months away!)
BABY SHOWER
On our 2nd wedding anniversary we spent the evening registering for our baby shower(s). This past weekend when I was at my sisters we talked potential dates and locations! Thinking sometime in January - which in reality is just around the corner!!!
BEDDING
When I arrived home from my sisters this weekend what was waiting on our doorstep but our crib bedding! I am so stinkin' excited!!! We can finally pick out paint colors and hopefully Walleye can start painting soon (like maybe this weekend while I am visiting a girlfriend in the cities). It is even cuter in person than it was online! There are so many accessories I want to buy to go with it but must be patient as those were put on my Christmas list. :)
BLESSED
That should really be the first "b" in my title....because we truly are blessed!
:) I would love to see the bedding! :) So much fun!
ReplyDelete