So for a while now I have thought I had been feeling Lucky move but was never 100% certain. But today, well that's a totally different story! I am 110% positive Lucky gave me a swift kick (or punch) to the ribs earlier this afternoon. I was just standing and talking with my coworker and all of a sudden I felt this huge jab to my ribs. :) I LOVED IT!!!
We had our 20 week ultra sound last Friday and it was simply amazing! Everything looked great! No matter how tempting it go we stuck to our guns and did not find out the sex. And man was it tempting!!! We do have to go back for another one the day after Thanksgiving as the tech couldn't get a real good picture of Lucky's spine because of how he/she was laying. No cause for worry and my OB even said he didn't think it was necessary but why not get one more peek! I didn't argue! Especially since my sister will be in town so I want to bring her with as I am sure she would love it! (Even if it means interrupting our Black Friday shopping or post-shopping nap!).
I am a DHW for the next few weeks....Deer Hunting Widow. Walleye heads to deer camp right after work tonight and I might, MIGHT, see him on Tuesday night for a bit and then he's out at it again until after that next weekend. I don't mind too much though. I have a high school friend and her three kids coming up tomorrow for a visit and next weekend I am going to my sister's for the weekend! Although I do secrety hope he doesn't shoot a deer...or if he does it's when I am not home so I don't have to see and SMELL it when the process the deer at home. YUCK!
Not much else going on right now. I have been reading and praying for fellow bloggers and tried to comment but for some reason I am not able to comment. It's getting a little frustrating!!! Please know I have been thinking of you!
No comments:
Post a Comment