Yes, I know Thanksgiving isn't for a couple of days but this will be my last chance to post until next week. (Meaning I am off until Monday and I typically only have time to post from work...mainly when I am feeling rather uninspired to get any real work done and so typing a post both sounds and looks like I am busy!)
I have so many things to be thankful for this year... (no particular order)
1. Lucky (and that this pregnancy has been so easy)
2. My wonderful, wonderful Walleye
3. The general good health of my family - granted not everyone is 100% healthy but things have been looking better the farther into 2011 we go - Duckie's treatments seem to be working and without too many adverse side effects, my Mom's health hasn't declined too drastically and my MIL seems to be not getting much worse even though not getting any better.
4. My family and friends - they are all so loving and supportive
5. That both Walleye and I have decent and stable jobs that allows us a comfortable life
6. My two furry babies - one who loves to cuddle under the covers with me on lazy Saturday mornings and one who loves to "talk" my ears off whenever given the chance
7. That my cousin, who has been deployed to Kuwait since May is able to spend two weeks with his family- including his eldest daughter's birthday and Thanksgiving.
8. That Walleye and my FIL finished painting the nursery, the crib is up and the dresser almost done - all in time for my family to see it - as they most likely won't be up after Thanksgiving until Lucky arrives!
9. We get to "see" Lucky on Friday!
10. The never ending love of our Lord
And the list could go on and on....
Happy Thanksgiving!
No comments:
Post a Comment