Wikipedia says the following about Area 51: “The intense secrecy surrounding the base, the very existence of which the U.S. government barely acknowledges…”
I am beginning to feel like a real life, human Area 51.
First off because Walleye wants to keep our IF journey to ourselves not even telling a few close family and friends, which in turn means that if I wan to respect his wishes I must do so as well. Or try. I have a harder time with that than Walleye – I am more of a talker. I like to lay things on the line. I need to confide in my sister or a girlfriend or two about most things. But yet I have found that it is hard for me to talk about this IF journey with too many people. At times I want to scream if from the roof tops (mainly after I get asked when we are going to have kids) but at other times I don’t even want to talk about it with Walleye.
The second reason is my hcg levels from last Tuesday’s pregnancy blood test were 51 (and 209 last Friday) but we are keeping it a secret from family and friends! We are cautiously excited, trying to keep our hopes and dreams in check. Yes, you read that correctly! I got a BFP last Tuesday!!! Thank you God and all who have and are praying for us! I am seriously still in shock.
Basically my revised rendition of Wikipeida’s Area 51 would be: “The intense secrecy surrounding the pregnancy, the very existence of which Walleye and Sunfish cautiously acknowledge…”
We are both still in a complete state of shock and are cautiously excited, nervous, hopeful, grateful, and sending many prayers of thanks and gratitude up to the heavens. Also sending up lots of prayers for decent progesterone levels on Friday (they've been a bit low so I am on progesterone suppositories 4x a day) and a healthy pregnancy leading to delivery of a healthy baby in mid-March 2012!
Thank you again to all who have spared a prayer or two for us!
CONGRATULATIONS!!! I will continue to pray for you and your growing family! :)
ReplyDeleteYAY & Congrats!!! I am so happy for you both!!! I have been dying to hear from you!!! I too will continue to pray for you guys. It is really kind of funny, that you say he wants to keep is secret and you want to confide in a few friends/ family. We are exactly the opposite. If we are ever blessed with this indescribable gift, my husband might actually buy a billboard etc. to make sure everyone knows and I am like lets not tell anyone until we are "safe."
ReplyDeleteI have a good friend who too just found out she is preggo, she has been trying about as long as I have and has had a previous miscarriage. But she told me that they were going to wait to tell anyone until she was 14 weeks, but she just couldnt' keep it in. I am praying for you both!!!
Congrats! Praying for a safe & healthy pregnancy..
ReplyDeleteWHAT!!!!! YAY! Great news!! Praying for you mama!
ReplyDeleteAwww, Congratulations! Praying for you.
ReplyDeleteThank you for the congrats and continued prayers. :)
ReplyDeleteCongrats on the blessing of new life!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!!!!!
ReplyDelete