Monday, July 18, 2011

A ball of nerves

I am a complete and utter ball of nerves lately.  My hcg numbers are good (5683 on Friday, 7.15.11)  but my progesterone just isn't coming up.  They are moving me from 4x a day suppositories to 1x a day PIO shots.  I start those today and go in on Thursday for another blood draw to see if my numbers have improved. 

I asked the nurse if there was anything else I could be doing but she said dietary and lifestyle there really isn't anything.  We just have to wait and see what this little embryo is going to decide to do and try to support it with shots as best we can.  We go in on Tuesday, 7.26.11 for our first u/s. 

I am beyond freaked out that this pregnancy won't end in a health baby come March 2012.  The low progesterone combined with my deminishing to almost non-existant symptoms only add to my fears. 

I am trying my best to trust in His timing.

On another note, Duckie starts week 2 of treatment today.  The Dr said the headaches should lessen this week.  Mom said that he is pretty weak and tired.  I am hoping to get down there this weekend and stop by and see him, maybe bring him a couple meals for his freezer or mow his yard or help him with cleaning, groceries or whatever the need may be.  I hate, hate, hate the fact that I live 2 hours from him but I guess it could be worse - it could be a planeride away instead of an easy, two hour car ride away.  I am thankful my parents are 7 miles away from him! 

No comments:

Post a Comment