Monday, July 25, 2011

Freaked out.

This post will be mainly about my pregnancy thus far...and to be honest it probably won't make much sense and will be filled with incomplete thoughts. 

I am freaked out.  Extremely freaked out.  All of my rather mild pregnancy symptoms have seemed to pretty much disappear and are rather non-existent.  And that freaks me out.  To.no.end.

I have heart burn almost every day, which is a change.
I have had NO morning/afternoon/evening sickness.
My ta-tas were very sore and growing for a while but that seemed to have backed off.  (Well one is still noticable larger than the other but neither seem to be growing.)
My sense of smell doesn't seem as overactive as it had.
I have to pee a lot but I think it's because I've upped my water intake quite a bit.
I do have some stretching feelings and cramps or pings of pain every now and then but they just freak me out that it's a m/c. 
I am tired, was really tired a few weeks ago but that's lessened. But still a bit more tired than usual.
The biggest thing is I just don't feel pregnant.  I even forget sometimes that I am.  You'd think that wouldn't be possible!

I am completely paranoid that I am having an ectopic pregnancy as I have all these pings of pain or noticable twinges and on Friday it hurt in my ovary area when I coughed.  But I don't have any of the other signs of a ectopic pregnancy.  And as much as I want to call my RE I also don't want to be a hypocondriach.

I read on baby boards about all the ladies having m/c and one minute it freaks me out and the next I am tellin myself very calmly that I haven't had any bleeding or spotting or abdomen tenderness or shoulder pain or any number of signs that they boards list.  I need to keep myself away from them.  Them and Dr. Google.

We go in tomorrow for our first U/S at our RE's office.  I am so excited for it but also extremely scared that they are going to tell me it's ectopic or there's not fetal pole or no yolk sac or no heartbeat.  But at least in 24 hours I should know...God please give me the patience to make it through the next 24 hours.  Praying for a precious heartbeat tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness! I don't know what is wrong with my live feed but for some reason I have missed some post this one being one of them! I pray that everything went well today. I totally agree that you should not GOOGLE! And I have heard people who have the symptoms come and go. Praying for you, your hubby, and your little one!!!!

    ReplyDelete