Hard to believe tomorrow marks 40w! Oh my goodness!!! Where did it go? I can not believe how fast my pregnancy flew by - granted I know it's not over yet...according to my Doc I'll go late so I could have a week or more to go yet.
My Grandma seems to be coming around a little bit but her health is definitely slipping. As hard as it is I think I am finally coming to terms with it - I mean I knew she wouldn't live forever and that chances are it would be sooner than I'd like but I'm starting to accept that it could be anytime now and that I am dang lucky to have had all these years with her. Walleye's last grandparent passed away when he was only 14 and he never got to meet one of his grandparents. I was lucky in that I not only knew all my Grandparents, and knew them well but I also knew 4 of my Great Grandparents and got to spend more time with some of them than Walleye did with his Grandparents.
It's still hard and is going to be really hard when Grandma does pass away but I know she'll be in heaven with Grandpa, their son and other loved ones.
I am still holding out hope that she's around long enough to meet Lucky!
Speaking of Lucky I think he/she may be here sooner rather than later. I've been having what I think are weak contractions (I am not certain as I haven't had any braxton hix contracts - or at least none that I've felt this entire pregnancy) every so often, I feel a ot more pressure lower, and I've been feeling generally off or just not myself all day. It could be hopeful early labor and really nothing at all but I'm going for optimism and thinking that it's the beginning! :)
One thing that's for sure is being t-minus one day from due date sure puts some motivation and drive in my work ethic....I think in the last day and half I have gotten more done at work than for weeks previous! I best get back at it - there are a few more projects I'd like to tackle today....
Just checking in... I know you are probably busy with that sweet baby! Just watned to say I am thinking of you and hope all is well :)
ReplyDeleteTahnks so much Morgan!!!
Delete